As Usual Gameplay from Z9ZGAMES Channel!!
With All Thanks to the Creator of the Game!!
Get the Fog Out
A downloadable game for Windows
You’ve crashed landed on a hostile alien planet. Your only goal: GET THE FOG OUT.
In Get the Fog Out, you, the player, ran into some misfortune on your space travels and crash landed on a desolate planet covered in a thick, ominous fog. With help from Nexy, your ship’s emergency Nexus Drone, you fight your way through the fog, soon discovering that it isn’t as docile as you first thought.
Get the Fog Out is an isometric game that takes inspiration from real-time strategy games and base builders. It was made in Unity by Under Ctrl, a team of third-year games students from Swinburne University. The game has been showcased at Swinburne Open Day 2019 and PAX Australia 2019 alongside other games produced by Swinburne games students.
Discord server: https://discord.gg/RF92UYE
Twitter: Under Ctrl
- Emily Cox: Creative Director, Writer
- Liam Dunstan: UI Programmer, UI Designer, Social Media Manager
- Cyrus Edgren: Lead Programmer
- Matthew Germon: Sound Design, Programmer
- Josh Hardy: Producer, Designer
- Sam Huffer: Fog/Tutorial/Dialogue Programmer
- James Latham: Composer
- Nikkie Loney: 3D Artist
- Michael Nuttall: Technical Artist
- David Sam: Programmer
Download, unzip, and run "GTFO (Get the Fog Out).exe" to play.